Thursday, September 24, 2009

Letter to Ruth

Dear Ruth,
               Hope you’re doing well! Since you are the only person at the Saathi office who I can even remotely refer to as my “go-to” person, I’m begging you for help. I am facing a dilemma of sorts. Actually I'm facing dilemmas of many sorts. There is the problem with Nilesh. He just refuses to try. Then there is the fact that I'm getting rebuffed, rebuked and repudiated by every new person I meet, every step of the way. Well, maybe thats an exaggeration. As you can guess from the tone of my words, I'm groveling here.

              Could you please, please ask people at the Saathi office to take a look at the blog (I sent you the link in an earlier email). Maybe they could read what I've written about Nilesh and suggest something. I'm sure I'd get brilliant ideas on how to help Nilesh.

            Also there is another thing. I keep getting the feeling that I'm over-burdening you. If so please let me know. I'll understand completely. How can I not understand. I've seen how hard you work. Its just that its a little strange, not having gotten a response from you for so long.

Hoping that you will reply soon,
Thanks,
Nishant

P.S. - I’d like to put this letter, and your response to it, on my blog, along with any written communication between us that is to follow. I've done the same with Roabin. Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment