Wednesday, September 23, 2009

To Valerie


Valerie is the current CEO of Saathi.


To Valerie,                    
                   I realize that you have visited my blog. Firstly, thank you for doing so. Did you find it interesting? I’d love some feedback from you. I sent you an invite to contribute to the blog because I thought it would make the blog all the more worthy of note and also because anything on the blog that comes from you would surely be of great help.
                 As you already know, I have been interning with Roabin, and thereby with Saathi, since the beginning of September. I wanted to request Saathi to help me complete all the formalities required to make my internship with them official.
Thanks,
Nishant Philip


P.S. - I’d like to put this letter, and your response to it, on my blog, along with any written communication between us that is to follow. Thanks again.



No comments:

Post a Comment