Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Letter to Valerie (dated 23rd Sep '09)



Dear Valerie,
                  I understand if you want individual communication to remain individual. As per your wishes none of your future responses to my emails will be posted on the blog. My viewpoint was that the posting of any communication between us would give blog readers a clear idea as to how my relationship with the people at Saathi developed and make the blog all the more interesting. One of the main purposes of this blog is to bring to light to everyday people how they could contribute to, or relate with, an organisation like Saathi. I believe that the internet is a formidable medium to connect with people, especially the youth. I simply wanted to use that to our advantage.
                 
                  However, I still request you to accept my blog invitation and put up anything you like on the blog. I believe your contributions and suggestions would be invaluable.
 
                  I apologize for the usage of the words "thereby with Saathi". I was under the impression that that is what my internship with Roabin meant. I will try in the future not to so display my naïveté. I do promise to look through the application form and send it across ASAP.


Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
Nishant

With reference to my previous letter to Valerie - http://nishantvp.blogspot.com/2009/09/to-valerie_23.html

No comments:

Post a Comment