Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Letter to Valerie (dated 6th Oct '09)


Dear Valerie,
                     I’m writing letter this with reference to my email to you on the 23rd of September 2009. Through that email I had promised to send you the completed application form ASAP. I apologize for not having done so. Since you had said the form would only be considered after the 10th of October I made an unwise decision to delay the task. Once again I apologize for displaying my naïveté in this regard.

                     I just received firm admonishment from Roabin for the same reasons, which got me quite worried. However, having administered the said admonishment, he told me that you would have anticipated this situation and that you would, in all probability, have already considered putting the issue of my internship on the agenda for your next meeting. I do promise to send you the completed form by the end of tomorrow.

Thanking you,
Yours sincerely,
Nishant Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment